Nozevit is a completely natural herbal product based on plant polyphenols.
Cena: 288,00 zł
- only natural ingredients
- leaves no residue in honey or wax
- suitable for eco beekeeping
- efficient both as preventive method and for treating beehives infected with Nosema
- proven in continuous clinical and practical testing
- easy application
Apply 1 ml (20 drops) per beehive in one of three possible ways:
1. In sugar syrup: add 1 ml of Nozevit in 200 ml of sugar syrup (in 1:1 ratio),
2. In pollen patty: add 1 ml of Nozevit per 500 g of patty,
3. By spraying: add 1 ml of Nozevit in 200 ml of sugar syrup and spray the bees in the hive with it.
Regardless of the way of usage, use Nozevit as a feed supplement 2 times in spring (10 days apart) and 2 times at the beginning of autumn (10 days apart).
Shake before use.
Store in a cool dark place.
Keep in a fridge once opened (up to 60 days).
Each colony has to get 1 ml of Nozevit in a small amount of syrup (or pollen patty or by spraying) and it has to be all they get that day, so they will be hungry and consume it all in a short period of time.