Terms of shipping and returns applicable for the "Sadecki Bartnik" Online Store www.sklep.bartnik.pl
Sale by means of remote communication and provision of services by electronic means.
I Shipping of Goods
1. Delivery of Goods from the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store are performed by a courier company chosen by the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store to Customers from Poland and selected EU countries. If the country you are interested in is not listed in the table below, please write to us. We will check the shipping cost and the approximate delivery date.
2. Sending parcels from the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store on the territory of Poland takes place through two courier companies, the consumer and the entrepreneur with consumer rights decides which company will deliver the order. The cost of delivery depends on the total weight of the purchased products and is automatically converted and given to the customer when making the purchase.
3. The accomplishment of the order on the territory of Poland payable on delivery takes place immediately, and the order payable by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system after the payment is credited to the Seller's account, which should take place within 7 days of placing the order, unless the customer was unable to perform the service through no fault of his own and informed the Seller about it. Deliveries take place on working days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries are made on weekends and bank holidays.
4. The deadline for completing orders with delivery on the territory of Poland is three working days from the date the Customer pays for the Order. For orders with delivery outside the territory of Poland, the delivery time is a maximum of 10 working days. The time of delivery of the parcel outside Poland varies depending on the country. If you want to know the details, write to us or call us. 5. The “Sądecki Bartnik” Online Store gives a second life to packaging in the interests of the environment. Your order will be packed into secondary packaging.
Delivery costs within Poland*
DPD courier - payment by bank transfer/credit card:
up to 5 kg – 14,00 PLN / 3,26 EUR
5 kg - 15 kg – 15,00 PLN / 3,50 EUR
15 kg - 30 kg – 16,00 PLN / 3,72 EUR
DPD courier – cash on delivery:
up to 5 kg – 15,80 PLN / 3,66 EUR
5 kg - 15 kg – 16,80 PLN / 3,88 EUR
15 kg - 30 kg – 17,20 PLN / 4,00 EUR
Inpost courier - payment by bank transfer/credit card:
up to 5 kg – 12,00 PLN / 2,80 EUR
5 kg - 15 kg –12,60 PLN / 2,92 EUR
15 kg - 30 kg – 14,00 PLN / 3,26 EUR
Inpost courier – cash on delivery:
up to 5 kg – 14,60 zł / 3,38 EUR
5 kg - 15 kg –15,00 zł / 3,50 EUR
15 kg - 30 kg – 16,60 zł / 3,84 EUR
Parcel locker: 12,20 PLN / 2,84 EUR (parcels up to 20 kg)
Collection in person in Stroze: 0 PLN
* Free delivery applies to orders over 250 PLN /59 EUR only within Poland
Delivery costs to selected EU countries:
In the Online Store available at www.sklep.bartnik.pl, shipping costs do not constitute a separate service, but are part of the basic activity which is the sale of goods. If the subject of the delivery are goods taxed with a tax rate of 23%, then the same VAT rate should be applied to the costs of the shipment carried out by courier company. However, when one invoice includes items with 8% or 23% tax rate, then the shipping costs should be assigned to individual goods and the same rate should be applied to the shipping costs as for the goods they are related to.
II Return and exchange
1. In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), the Consumer and Entrepreneur with consumer rights may withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days from the date of receipt. The goods ought to be returned in a non-deteriorated condition and in their original packaging.
2. In order to make a return, it is necessary to contact the Customer service of the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store, at phone no. : 18 445 18 50 ext. 90, 666378629 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The Consumer and the Entrepreneur with Consumer rights returns the goods at their own expense, adequately securing it for the time of shipment. If the returned goods or the company packaging is damaged or distorted, e.g. due to improper packaging, the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store reserves the right to reduce the amount of the receivable to be reimbursed by the value of the damage caused.
3. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store does not accept COD shipments, unless it has been previously agreed with the customer service. Money for the returned goods will be transferred to the customer's account within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the returned goods.
4. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store allows the possibility of exchanging goods after agreeing the details with the customer service.
1. Each Customer of the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store is obliged, also in their best interest, to check the parcel upon receipt for any visible signs of damage. If the condition of the shipment suggests that the content has been opened or damaged, the Customer should check the content at the delivery. When the item turns out to be damaged, the Customer should write - together with the deliverer - a damage protocol.
The Customer should also inform about the damaged parcel as soon as possible (no later than 24 hours), the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store - by phone or by e-mail: email@example.com. Complaints about damage that occurred during transportation will be considered only after presenting documentation confirming damage to the shipment during transportation.
2. The products in the offer of the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store are covered by the warranty. The warranty period is usually 12 months, unless the accompanying written warranty states otherwise. Some of the products have a manufacturer's or distributor's warranty, which means that it can only be implemented on service centers indicated by him through the Beekeeping Farm "Sądecki Bartnik". Some Goods are covered by the manufacturer's direct warranty and service. In this case, all warranty claims should be directed straight to the manufacturer, in accordance with the information contained in the warranty card attached by the manufacturer.
3. Due to the specific characteristics of food products, the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store complies with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy, Labor and Social Policy of 30 January, 2003, "On the deadlines for notifying the seller about the non-compliance of food products with the contract" (Journal of Laws of 24 February, 2003, No. 31, item 258). The basic principle of the "Regulation" is the need to immediately notify the seller of the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract, but not later than within 3 days of Goods reception (applies to packaged Goods).
4. Any defects in the Goods, incorrect operation of the Goods should be immediately reported in writing with a detailed description of the damage to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Consumer and the Entrepreneur with Consumer rights delivers the defective Goods to the Seller at their own expense.
6. The warranty does not cover products that have been destroyed, damaged, modified or used improperly by the Consumer and the Entrepreneur with the rights of the Consumer or by third parties.
7. The period for considering the complaint is from 14 to 21 working days, counted from the date of its reception by the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store makes every effort to ensure that the time for considering the complaint is as short as possible.
8. In the event of a justified complaint, the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store delivers - at its own expense - missing or free of defects goods, repairs the damage, replaces defective elements, returns the price paid by the Customer or offers the Customer an appropriate discount. The manner of making the complaint is agreed with the Customer.
9. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store describes the products in a reliable and accurate manner. The Customer of the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store acknowledges that the photos of products and Goods presented in electronic form may (but only) slightly differ from their actual colour, shape or pattern. Such differences are not a defect within the meaning of the law and may not constitute grounds for the Consumer and the Entrepreneur with the rights of the Consumer to pursue claims under the guarantee or warranty on the consumer's rights. In case of doubts related to the features or performance of products, you can read their broader descriptions on the manufacturers' websites or contact customer service by phone or e-mail.
IV Complaint procedure
1. The Customer informs the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store about the damage to the purchased Goods. The shipment of Goods should be postponed until confirmation from the customer service.
2. The defective Goods should be sent by the Customer at their own expense to the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store by any method, bearing in mind that the shipment is properly secured. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store is not responsible for any damage caused during transportation. A document of purchase should be attached to the shipment, e.g. a receipt or a VAT invoice (copy or original), if one was issued.
3. If the conditions necessary for a positive consideration of the complaint procedure are met, the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store accepts the complaint for consideration and begins the repair process. 4. If the documents referred to in point 2 will not be attached, the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store will notify the Customer about it and will wait for their delivery for two weeks from the time of receiving the shipped Goods, without starting the repair procedure.
5. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store makes a commitment to complete the complaint process within 14 business days from the date of its commencement or - if the repair of the serviced device requires importing Goods or spare parts from abroad - within 21 business days.
6. The "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store - at its own expense - sends the customer new or repaired Goods via courier. In the event of failure to collect the parcel for reasons attributable to the Customer, its subsequent or effective delivery is at the Customer's own expense.
In case of any doubts regarding the complaint procedure, the "Sądecki Bartnik" Online Store is waiting for you to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 18 445 18 50 ext. 90 or 666378629.
Gospodarstwo Pasieczne „Sądecki Bartnik” sp. z o.o. 33-331 Stróże 235 Poland