Multiflower honey with a delicate flavour
closed in a handy squeeze bottle
with a "non-spill" stopper, dedicated especially for children.
Cena: 11,00 zł
The image of a smiling bear makes children more likely to reach for valuable honey as a healthy substitute for other sweeteners.
As the name indicates, this honey comes from nectar gathered by bees from different plants, both cultivated ones and those growing in meadows, forests, lowlands and mountains.
Its colour is light creamy or sometimes pale yellow. It crystallizes quickly, turning to light grey or light brown. It has a characteristic rather strong waxy aroma, dependent on the mixture of nectar brought to the hive. The curative properties of this honey depend on the plants the nectar has been collected from.
Multiflower honey is also used as:
- a remedy to treat allergies since it contains pollens that act as antigens,
- it is particularly applicable in respiratory allergic diseases such as asthma or hay fever,
- this kind of honey has a high content of silicon, an element necessary for the proper functioning of the circulatory system,
- it is helpful with the renewal of the skin, hair and bones.
Honeydew honey can be grayish-green, brown or even black, depending on the species of tree from which honeydew is obtained. It crystalises quite slowly, taking a lumpy form. It has a slightly spicy smell, taste is mild and not very sweet.It contains more active substances, especially biologically active iron, than nectar honeys.
It is useful for:
- upper respiratory tract diseases
- in cases of lowered immunity,
- it also supports the treatment of rheumatic, skin and nervous diseases.